How to order low carb at Panda Express – Food 4 Kitchen

 Low carb at Panda Express is a popular topic and is being interested in many people today Panda Express has a new low carbohydrate menu that doesn’t compromise on flavor. Each meal is less than 300 calories, which means they are not just low in carbs, but also in calories.

If you’re looking to eat healthier and still enjoy Panda Express, learn about this brand-new menu here at Panda Express.com! In this post, I am going to provide the readers with an overview of the new low carb menu items and recommend some of my favorite dishes.

Low carb at Panda Express gets a lot of attention

Low carb at Panda Express gets a lot of attention

Overall low carb at Panda Express

The new menu items are delicious and they will definitely satisfy those of us who are trying to limit our carb intake. However, there are still some dishes that have higher carb counts, so you’ll need to be mindful of that if you’re on a strict low carb diet. The good news is that there are plenty of great choices available.

Maybe you will need: How to order vegan options at Panda Express 2021?

The overall low-carb count is an A-. The food here is slightly better for you than regular Chinese food. There’s nothing that will blow you away, but the smaller portion sizes and new menu items are a great start down the right path.

One of the best things about this new menu is that they certainly don’t skimp on flavor. Although I have to restrict my calorie intake because of my weight loss goals, Panda Express offers me plenty of delicious choices that won’t hurt my progress.

The restaurant also has a lot more to choose from now, which makes it easier for me to find something that tastes good and fits within my dietary guidelines.

Everyone’s rating:

Beth

——————-

What are some of the new items?

The first thing you should notice when you check out the new low carb menu at Panda express is that the dishes have significantly lower carb counts than before. Everything that has bell peppers, onions, snow peas, or water chestnuts listed as the primary ingredients is going to be low in carbohydrates.

Low carb at Panda Express is pretty good

Low carb at Panda Express is pretty good

Kevin

——————-

One of my favorite new meals is the Szechuan Chicken. The dish itself only has 10 grams of carbs, and it’s also very low in calories. It includes a generous serving of chicken with broccoli and a delicious sesame sauce.

Useful knowledge: https://food4kitchen.com/places-to-eat-in-kona-hawaii/

What I ordered low carb at panda express

Honey Sesame Chicken

The Honey Sesame Chicken is very similar to the Szechuan Chicken just the sweet and sour sauce has been replaced with a good amount of honey.

Overall Ratings

While this dish is tasty, it’s not something that I would order on a regular basis. The meal includes chicken, broccoli, and snow pea which are all high in carbohydrates. For me to care about this meal it would have to be either fairly low in carbs or taste really good. Luckily, this meal tastes great!

The main problem here is the number of calories. The honey sesame chicken has a very high-calorie count which makes it impossible for me to eat on a regular basis. In fact, I ate most of it separate from the rest of my meal and I was still unable to finish the whole thing.

Although a full serving of honey sesame chicken is probably enough for 2-3 meals, I’ll still only order this meal when I’m in the mood for something that’s not too healthy. It would be easy to prepare this dish at home if you’re hungry and don’t want to spend money on Panda Express.

Honey Sesame Chicken at Panda Express

Honey Sesame Chicken at Panda Express

Thai Chicken Mix with Cashews

This dish is very similar to the chicken mix that was on the previous low carb menu and includes a delicious, cashew-based sauce.

Overall Ratings

As an added bonus it’s also very low in calories which allows me to eat more than one serving without feeling guilty about my caloric intake. I’m pleased with the number of calories that are in this meal because I can eat a larger portion at home for less money than if I ordered it at the restaurant.

The only negative thing about this meal is that it’s very high in sodium. There’s a lot of salt in the cashew sauce which is obviously a problem for those of us on salt-restricted diets. If you’re not careful, you could end up consuming way too much sodium without even realizing it.

Hopefully, Panda Express will address this issue and start adding low sodium soy sauce or something similar to the meals to help lower your sodium intake at the restaurant.

Thai Chicken Mix with Cashews at Panda Express

Thai Chicken Mix with Cashews at Panda Express

String Bean Chicken Breast

The string bean chicken breast is the only low carb meal on the new menu from Panda Express that doesn’t have any bell peppers, onions or snow peas in the ingredients. It is a very tasty meal that I would order again if I was eating off the old menu because it’s so good.

Overall Ratings

This is one of my favorite low carb options from Panda Express, and it could be the best one. The meal itself is very tasty, has a good amount of protein, and only has 5 grams of carbs per serving. Additionally, it doesn’t have any added sugar which makes it a great option for people on strict low carb diets.

This meal has been changed and improved over the previous version, and it now has fewer carbs than before. It also has a much lower calorie count which makes me feel better about eating more of it at home. The only negative thing is that it does not have any vegetables, which could be an issue for those who want to eat everything on their plate.

Strangely, the string star bean chicken breast is not listed on the menu at all. However, I always order it whenever I see it on the menu at the restaurant so I was able to confirm that this is indeed still available.

String Bean Chicken Breast at Panda Express

String Bean Chicken Breast at Panda Express

Grilled Teriyaki Chicken

The grilled teriyaki chicken is a bit more expensive than the other new low carb options from Panda express, but it’s well worth it. The meal includes a generous portion of grilled chicken with broccoli and snow peas which is served over a bed of rice.

Overall Ratings

In my opinion, this is the best low carb option on the new menu at Panda Express. I also happen to like Teriyaki Chicken very much and think that this is one of the tastiest meals that they have to offer. This is why I tend to go out of my way to order it when I’m at Panda Express.

The only real downside to this meal is the price. It’s a bit more expensive than the other new low carb options, but it is definitely worth it. The grilled chicken meal also includes considerably more fostering Bean Chicken Breastod than the other low carb choices which makes it a good value for your money.

Overall, I’m very happy with Panda Express’ new menu items because they offer me plenty of delicious options that are well within my dietary guidelines.

I hope that Panda Express continues to add healthier options to their menus because I would love to spend more time eating there in the future. I really like how the new menu has a lot of low carb meals with very few carbs and high protein counts.

Grilled Teriyaki Chicken at Panda Express

Grilled Teriyaki Chicken at Panda Express

Mushroom Chicken

The new menu includes a fairly healthy low carb option that’s very tasty. It features grilled chicken breasts served over a bed of rice and has no veggies in the ingredients.

Overall Ratings

Although this meal isn’t as low in carbs as some of the other options on the menu, it is still very low in carbohydrates and only contains 6 grams per serving. The meal also has an adequate amount of protein which makes me feel better about eating it every day.

Unfortunately, I have been unable to find this meal when I’ve gone to Panda Express. However, I’ve been told by several readers that it is available at many of the restaurants. I can only assume that Panda Express has discontinued this meal and replaced it with something else.

Panda Express has expanded their menu to include a lot of low carb options which is great, but they have chosen to replace some of the old offerings with similar meals. For example, they have added a new chicken dish to the low carb menu from Panda express which is pretty similar to an older one. It also looks like they took away the mushroom chicken option as well which was very popular among low carbers in the past.

Mushroom Chicken at Panda Express

Mushroom Chicken at Panda Express

Kung Pao Chicken Breast

The kung pao chicken breast contains a very generous amount of veggies and is served over a bed of rice with a spicy brown sauce.

Overall Ratings

I think the new kung pao chicken breast is an excellent low carb option from Panda Express. It’s tasty, has a good amount of vegetables, and only contains 4 grams of carbs per serving. You could easily eat one whole plateful for dinner without feeling guilty about your carb count. However, if you’re looking for many more options on the low carb menu, I would strongly suggest that you go back to the old version or another chain restaurant. The new Kung Pao chicken contains way too many carbs for me to eat every day at Panda Express.

Overall, I’m happy with the low carb options that are now available at Panda Express restaurants, but I would love to see them add more low carb meals to their menus in the future. Hopefully, they will continue adding new low carb offerings and expand the number of healthy choices.

Kung Pao Chicken Breast at Panda Express

Kung Pao Chicken Breast at Panda Express

Black Pepper Chicken

The new low carb version of the black pepper chicken is very similar to the original version with the exception of a slightly different flavoring. However, I didn’t notice any changes in taste or flavor when I tried this new meal.

Overall Ratings

I think that Panda Express is doing a great job at offering healthy low carb options but they really need to work on their product selection. The old version of the black pepper chicken had a much larger variety of veggies in it which made it much more satisfying and tasty. Unfortunately, in order for restaurants to stay profitable, they sometimes have to cut out some things which can make their menu less appealing for certain types of people.

However, I believe that the new black pepper chicken is a decent low carb option from Panda Express. I would only recommend it if you’re eating for special occasions or if you are really craving some Chinese food.

Black Pepper Chicken at Panda Express

Black Pepper Chicken at Panda Express

Garlic Chicken

The garlic chicken is a very tasty low carb alternative to the original version with the exception of a slightly different flavoring. It’s also served with green beans and snow peas which makes it a complete meal.

Overall Ratings

Like all of the other new low carb options from Panda Express, the garlic chicken is very delicious but does have too many carbs for me to eat every day at home. For this reason, I only order it when I go out to eat at a restaurant.

I think that the new garlic chicken meal is a very tasty low carb alternative to the original version and would definitely recommend it if you’re looking for something on the healthier side. The only real downside to this meal is the price. It’s fairly expensive and should only be ordered if you are eating out at a restaurant.

Garlic Chicken at Panda Express

Garlic Chicken at Panda Express

Hot & Sour Soup

The hot & sour soup has been added to the low carb menu at Panda Express which makes it easier for people with diabetes or anyone else who tries to stay away from extra carbs. This is also one of my favorite Chinese food soups and I always order some whenever I eat out at Panda Express.

Overall Ratings

I think that the hot & sour soup is a very tasty low carb option from Panda Express. However, I don’t like it because the portion size is too small and it has too many carbs for me to eat every day at home.

It’s also fairly expensive compared to many of the other low carb options on the new menu at Panda Express. If you’re trying to stay away from extra carbs, I would only recommend this meal if you are eating out at a restaurant or if you have serious cravings for some Chinese food.

Hot & Sour Soup at Panda Express

Hot & Sour Soup at Panda Express

Orange Chicken

The orange chicken is a very tasty low carb alternative to the original version with the exception of a slightly different flavoring. It’s also served with snow peas which makes it a complete meal.

Overall Ratings

I think that the new Panda Express orange chicken is an excellent low carb option from a chain restaurant. It’s tasty and full of vegetables which makes it much healthier than the original version. However, I don’t usually like any of their other options so I don’t eat their orange chicken every day at home but I do occasionally order it when I’m eating out at a restaurant.

The only real downside to this meal is that it’s fairly expensive compared to many of the other options on the menu. If you’re trying to stay away from extra carbs, I would only recommend this meal if you are eating out at a restaurant. 

Orange Chicken at Panda Express

Orange Chicken at Panda Express

Broccoli Beef

The new low carb option from Panda Express is basically a very tasty broccoli beef with a slightly different flavoring. It’s served with rice, vegetables and a sauce which makes it a complete meal.

Overall Ratings

I think that the new Panda Express broccoli beef is a very tasty low carb option from Panda Express. It’s full of vegetables and seasoned well so you don’t even need to dip it in sauce to enjoy it. This is another one of my favorite Chinese food items on the menu. I always order some whenever I eat out at Panda Express but it’s fairly expensive compared to many of their other options. If you’re trying to stay away from extra carbs, I would only recommend this meal if you are eating out at a restaurant.

The new low carb menu at Panda Express has added many new low carb choices to the restaurant chain. It makes it much easier for people with diabetes or anyone else who is looking for healthier options on the menu. However, the new Kung Pao chicken contains too many carbs for me to eat whenever I go out to eat at a Panda Express restaurant. If you’re trying to avoid extra calories and carbs, stick with the other new options such as the black pepper chicken and broccoli beef.

Broccoli Beef at Panda Express

Broccoli Beef at Panda Express

Black Pepper Angus Steak

The new Angus steak is a very tasty low carb alternative to the original version. It’s also served with rice and broccoli which makes it a complete meal.

Overall Ratings

I think that the new Panda Express black pepper Angus steak is a very tasty low carb choice from the chain restaurant. It’s tasty and full of vegetables which makes it much healthier than the original version. The only real downside to this meal is that it’s overpriced for what you get.

I only recommend this meal if you are eating out at a Panda Express restaurant or if you have serious cravings for some Chinese food. I would only order this unless I was eating out at another Chinese restaurant where their portions were also fairly large in comparison to most other restaurants.

Black Pepper Angus Steak at Panda Express

Black Pepper Angus Steak at Panda Express

Honey Walnut Shrimp

The honey walnut shrimp is a very tasty low carb alternative to the original version with the exception of a slightly different flavoring. It’s also served with rice, vegetables and a sauce which makes it a complete meal.

I think that the new Panda Express honey walnut shrimp is a very tasty low carb option from Panda Express. It’s seasoned well and full of vegetables along with deep-fried shrimp so you don’t even need to dip it in sauce to enjoy it. The only real downside to this meal is the price.

It’s fairly expensive compared to the original version and most of the other new low carb options on the menu at Panda Express. If you’re trying to stay away from extra carbs, I would only recommend this meal if you are eating out at a restaurant.

Honey Walnut Shrimp at Panda Express

Honey Walnut Shrimp at Panda Express

Super Greens

The super greens is a very tasty low carb option from Panda Express which makes it easier to stay away from extra carbs. It’s also served with rice which makes it a complete meal.

Overall Ratings

I think that the super greens are a very tasty low carb choice from Panda Express. It’s full of vegetables and has a very different flavoring than the original version. The only real downside to this meal is the price.

It’s fairly expensive compared to many of the other options on the new menu at Panda Express but I don’t eat too many Chinese food meals anyway so it’s not an issue for me. If you’re trying to stay away from extra carbs, I would only recommend this meal if you are eating out at a restaurant.

Super Greens at Panda Express

Super Greens at Panda Express

At Panda Express, you can get a full meal for less than $10

I find that most of the new low carb options at Panda Express are too expensive for me to eat on a regular basis. The only option I eat a lot in comparison to some of the other Chinese food places around my town is the super greens salad.

I also don’t like the kung pao chicken or orange chicken unless I’m eating out at a restaurant. This is because I can buy huge bags of frozen mixed veggies such as broccoli, cauliflower, and carrots for less than $10 at Walmart or Target. I put them in with my own sauce and coat them in olive oil and Parmesan cheese or any low carb substitute for cheese and bake them at 400 degrees Fahrenheit until they’re soft. This makes for a very healthy and tasty meal that’s far cheaper than any of the low carb options on the Panda Express menu.

At Panda Express, there are very few dishes for less than 10$

At Panda Express, there are very few dishes for less than 10$

My low carb menu at panda express 

I don’t usually eat out at Panda Express but I do occasionally order something from the new menu. In addition to ordering one or two new items each week, I also order one or two other items from the regular menu such as lo mein and white rice.

You can find all of my low carb meal ideas in my calorie counter app called FatSecret.  You can download it for free by clicking here.

Here is a list of some of my favorite low carb options from Panda Express. The prices below are for the actual winter 2016 menu and may be different for other months depending on what’s in stock:

Broccoli Beef: $8.99

Snack Box: $6.50 (includes a small order of fried wontons, cucumber slices, imitation crab sticks, and shrimp chips).

Traditional Kung Pao Chicken: $9.99 (which includes broccoli).

Super Greens (Large portion): $7.99

Super Salads (large portions): $8.99

Super Salads & Kung Pao Chicken: $16.49-19.49

Healthy Green Tea Fudge Cake: $2.69

Breakfast Entrees: $2.49-4.99

Desserts: $2.99-3.99

Wrap & Rolls: $2.50-4.49

Petite Crispy Beef with Broccoli (Medium): $3.29

Petite Crispy Chicken with Broccoli (Medium): $3.29

Super Healthy Choice Style Szechuan Vegetable (Large): $6.99

Chicken Teriyaki (Large): $6.99

Lo Mein (Large): $5.39-7.39

Lunch Entrees: $4.49-8.49 and snack boxes: $3.99

The new Panda Express menu does have some great-tasting low carb alternatives. I’ll be returning to the chain restaurant on occasion but I won’t be eating out there every week as I used to when I ate at Panda Express more often.

See more: Vegan options at Panera bread breakfast

Popular menu at panda express

The popular menu at Panda Express

What you should avoid when choosing low carb at Panda express

The only things that tend to be really high in carbs at Panda Express are the fried rice and fried noodles. You can safely avoid these options along with all of the desserts. I also recommend avoiding the super veggie dish since it’s very similar to the super greens but more expensive.

Overall Ratings

I think that most of the new low carb options from Panda Express are far too expensive for me to eat on a regular basis. I think the only option I eat enough to justify eating there once or twice a week is the super greens salad.

As far as taste goes, I find that the super greens salad tastes very similar to the chicken lettuce wraps with one exception. The super greens salad is a mix of several different vegetables and it’s topped with plenty of fried shrimp. This makes it taste slightly different from the original version and more filling at that since there are vegetables mixed in.

The only real downside to this meal is the price. It’s fairly expensive compared to some of the other new low carb options on the menu at Panda Express and I don’t eat too many Chinese food meals anyway so it’s not an issue for me. If you’re trying to stay away from extra carbs, I would only recommend this meal if you are eating out at a restaurant.

Summary

I was surprised to see so many new low carb options on the Panda Express menu. It’s a great option for people who are either trying to eat healthier or need to stay away from extra carbs and sugar.

Fried rice and fried noodles at panda express

Fried rice and fried noodles at panda express

The only real downside to eating at Panda Express is the price for most of the new low carb options. They’re all pricey compared to many of the other Chinese food restaurants in my area. In addition, I don’t eat there very often because I have my own food that’s much cheaper and tastes almost as good if not better than what they serve at Panda Express. Hopefully, through this article, you have gained more useful knowledge about low carb at Panda Express.

Please rate


source https://food4kitchen.com/low-carb-at-panda-express/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

13 Best Spice Rack Organizer Ideas For A More Effective Kitchen

13 Best Cast Iron Griddles You Can Buy On Amazon

How to make creamy garlic butter pasta sauce?- Food 4 Kitchen